At the age of 2.5-year-old sheâs discovering the world, as she smiling, bouncing and spinning in her pink frilly skirt sing You Are My Sunshine lullaby. I sat watching and figuring out my actions that will have an impact on her for the years to come.
- Confide in me if someone hurt you.
- Laugh, smile and talk often.
- Iâll teach you a love of art, science, nature and animals.
- We all get hurt by love.
- What others think is not important. How you feel about yourself is all what matters.
- Cause and effect; treat others how you wanted to be treated.
- The best way to learn to play, solve problems and discover it for yourself.
- There are more good people than bad people in the world. Time and environment changes people.
- Praise in public, reprehend in private.